Webinar series in Palliative and End-of-Life Care Research
Methodological Development & Innovation
In this three-monthly webinar, the VUB-UGent End-of-Life Care Research Group and the Public Health at the End of Life Research Group of the Amsterdam UMC invite experienced international speakers to present health services, public health and clinical research that uses innovative research methods. The aim is to exchange and grow knowledge on a diverse range of methods used in these different disciplines and explore their potential for improving and innovating future palliative and end-of-life care research.
For whom? For everyone interested in innovative research methods in palliative and end-of-life care. The webinar is in English and open to a national and international audience.
SAVE THE DATES 2023
- Thursday 14 December 2023: Discourse analysis and
tiredness of life by prof. Els van Wijngaarden
Webinars take place from 16h to 17h (CET).
Flyer webinars 2023
- 15 December 2022, Existential suffering in frail older nursing home residents by Jessie Dezutter
- 15 September 2022, The prospective cohort study by Martijn Huisman
- 23 June 2022, NPT, realist evaluation, clinical uncertainty by Jonathan Koffman
- 28 April 2022, Co-producting research and change: An introduction to participatory (action) research methods by Liesbeth De Donder