Instructions for posters presentations
Poster presentation guidelines
When preparing your poster please note the following:
- Poster dimensions should not exceed 90x120 cm – width/height
- State the title and the authors at the top of your poster. Text should be easy to read and in bold letters
- Indicate the presenting author if different from the first author
- The text and the illustrations should be easy to read from a distance of 2 meters
- Please disclose any potential conflict of interest; conflicts of interest needs to be declared at the bottom of the poster
The posters will be displayed in two sets.
Location: The foyer on level 3.
Poster Set 1
Set up: Tuesday 20 September, 12:00-13:00
Removal: Wednesday 21 September, 17:00 – 18:00
Poster Set 2
Set up: Thursday 22 September, 08:00 – 09:00
Removal: Friday 23 September, 15:30 – 16:30
The presence of authors at their posters
Authors are asked to be at their posters during both coffee breaks (morning and afternoon) to allow delegates to visit and discuss the work.
- Audience Award
- Design Award
- Scientific Award
The awards for the posters will be presented during the closing ceremony.
Instructions for oral presentations
- Please prepare your presentation as a PowerPoint file.
- Each room has a laptop (Windows) available. You need to bring your presentation on a USB flash drive to plug in to this laptop.
- Your slides should have an aspect ratio of 16:9 (wide screen).
- Every room is equipped with a screen for projection of your presentation.
Technical assistance is available in the venue via our partner Aventix.
Please don’t exceed the timeslot of your presentation.
Please make sure you are in the room as early as possible (20 minutes before the session starts).