A Human Rights based approach for Palliative care: Towards Solutions for Public Health Palliative Care
AIIHPC is supporting the hosting of the 3rd International Seminar on Public Health Research in Palliative Care in Belfast on 16 -17 November 2023.
The call for abstract submissions is now extended to Monday, 31 August 2023.
Abstracts are invited which present research findings or methodological contributions under the Research Seminar themes below,
- Public Health Palliative Care
- Compassionate Communities
- Death and grief literacy
- Engaging and working with patients, informal caregivers and citizens to shape palliative and end of life care, caregiving and bereavement
- Collaborations between professional and non-professional caregivers
- Health promotion and palliative care
- Bereavement – End of Life care and bereavement care policies; public health interventions; bereavement literacy
- Population health models for palliative care
- Issues of equity and social inclusion in palliative and end of life care and bereavement
- Palliative care and underserved populations
- Community based approaches to palliative care
- The rights of patients and family carers
Please submit your abstract by 23:59 GMT Monday 31 August 2023. Visit The Palliative Hub for more information and updates.